Earn 6% cash back on your eligible top spend category, 4% on the next, and 2% on the rest of your purchases through the end of the year. * Your rewards are calculated automatically each month and added to your Venmo balance. Apply by August 15th, 2021 to be eligible. Subject to credit approval.
Additional Venmo Credit Card features,
- After the Bonus Offer ends, automatically earn up to 3% cash back on your eligible top spend category, 2% on the next and 1% on all other purchases. **
- No annual or foreign transaction fees. ***
- Shop everywhere Visa® cards are accepted.
- Get paid using your unique Venmo QR code on the front of your card.
- Split card purchases and auto apply payments directly to your credit card bill.
- Use your Virtual card in the Venmo app so you can shop, even before your physical card arrives.
- Track card activity in the Venmo app, right with all your Venmo spending – every purchase, payment, split and reward.
* To qualify for this offer, you must apply for a new Venmo Credit Card between 12:01 a.m. ET on June 1, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. ET on August 15, 2021, and subsequently be approved. Offer may only be redeemed by the eligible participant, such eligibility to be determined by Venmo in its sole discretion. Cardholders must make net eligible purchase(s) (minus adjustments) with their Venmo Credit Card in order to qualify for the bonus. Cardholders will earn 6% cash back instead of 3% cash back on eligible purchases in the eligible top spend category, 4% instead of 2% on eligible purchases in the second eligible top spend category and 2% instead of 1% for other eligible purchases. Use of your Venmo Credit Card to send money to other Venmo users through your Venmo account will earn 1% cash back. Offer limited to one per person. Cash back bonus may be earned by eligible participants through 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2021. Cash advances do not qualify for this offer. The cash back bonus will be fulfilled via an automatic transfer to the Venmo account pursuant to the Rewards Program Terms, provided your Venmo account is in good standing at time of fulfillment. In the event the bonus period ends on a different date than your statement period, the bonus cash back will be calculated based on the top categories on the date the bonus period ends. This may result in your statement period top categories being different than your bonus period top categories in the last month of the offer. Both your Venmo account and the Venmo Credit Card account must remain open, be in good standing, and not become delinquent at the time the cash back bonus is awarded. If there is a negative balance on your Venmo account at the time the cash back bonus is awarded, the cash back bonus may be used towards the balance. Once reflected in your Venmo account, use of the cash back bonus is subject to the terms of your Venmo account. Use of cash back is subject to the terms of your Venmo account. This promotional offer is in addition to and does not replace the Cash Back Rewards program as detailed in the Rewards Program Terms; please review these terms for details on earning Cash Back Rewards after the promotional period ends.
** Use of cash back is subject to the terms of the Venmo account. Review the Venmo Credit Card Rewards Program Terms for more information.
*** See Terms & Rates for New Accounts.
The Venmo Visa Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. VISA and VISA SIGNATURE are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license.