If your phone is missing or stolen, the first step to take is revoking your phone's access to your Venmo account. Please follow the instructions below to do so:
- Login to your Venmo account from a computer that you’ve used to access your Venmo account in the past. You can click here if you have forgotten your password. If you don’t have a remembered device that you can use to login, please note that you’ll need to confirm your identity another way to sign in.
- Revoke access to all open sessions except for the current Venmo.com session.
- You may also want to change your Venmo password if you believe it has been compromised in any way.
I cannot sign in to my Venmo account without my phone!
Please contact our Support team from the email address associated with your Venmo account with the following information:
- Your full name
- Phone number associated with your Venmo account
- Details regarding your missing phone
There are payments on my feed I don't recognize!
Please contact our Support team with the amount, date, and note of the payments in question. Our Risk Team will review your claim soon after.