NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
A VENMO ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. PARTICIPATION AND RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE VENMO USER AGREEMENT. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU.
1. Eligibility: Pay With Venmo Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of PayPal, Inc. Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, siblings, legal wards and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: PayPal, Inc., 2211 N. First Street, San Jose, California 95131. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 2, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on January 5, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Use Venmo to make a Qualified Purchase: During the Promotion Period, use Venmo to make a payment of at least $5 to any of the following merchants (herein “Qualified Purchase”):
· Uber Eats
· Fresh Direct
· WECO Hospitality
· Stitch Fix
· Abercrombie & Fitch
· Hollister Co.
· Carter’s Retail Inc.
· The Children’s Place, Inc.
· Crate & Barrel
· Pottery Barn
· Pottery Barn Kids
· West Elm
· Williams Sonoma, Inc.
· Front Gate Tickets
· Ticketmaster LLC
· NYC Dept of Finance
Note that the time and date that the payment is marked as “completed” in Venmo’s systems must occur during the Promotion Period for the payment to be deemed a Qualified Purchase and earn one (1) Sweepstakes entry. A payment that is returned, refunded, or otherwise not completed during the Promotion Period will not qualify as a Qualified Purchase and therefore may result in entrant not receiving an entry.
If you make Qualified Purchase during the Promotion Period but wish to opt-out of this Sweepstakes: Locate the opt-out option on our “Promotional Site” at https://venmo.com/venmogo/, follow the instructions and agree to opt out. You must Opt-Out by January 5, 2022. Upon timely receipt, you will be removed from all subsequent prize drawing.
B. Free Mail in Method: Print your name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to Pay With Venmo Giveaway,” c/o Merkle Inc., P.O. Box 5022, Department 850503, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5022. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by January 6, 2022 and received by January 13, 2022. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Twenty (20) entries per person by any combination of the entry methods. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Venmo business profile. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain entries by using multiple/different Venmo business profiles, identities, or any other fraudulent methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address used to create entrant’s Venmo business profile. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes drawings and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around January 19, 2021. The potential winners (who entered by making a purchase) will be notified with a Venmo payment. Potential winners who entered by mail, will be notify by email from Administrator and will be required to create a Venmo account and provide the email address associated with their Venmo account within 5 days of the date of the winner notification in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: ONE THOUSAND (1,000) PRIZES: $100 transferred to winner’s Venmo account. Retail Value of each prize is $100. If a selected winner entered by the mail in entry method, winner will be required to create a Venmo account to claim the prize.
Venmo accounts must remain in good standing through the time of prize award. Prize amounts will be distributed within approximately 10 business days of verification of all winners, subject to the Venmo User Agreement. If winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes is $100,000.
7. Release: By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Apple Inc., and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, members, representatives, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS: “CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: In its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to: (a) void participation of any participant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play in this Sweepstakes; (b) disqualify any participant at any time (even if disqualified winner or potential winner may have been notified or displayed or announced anywhere), if Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that such participant is ineligible, in violation of the Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Sponsor deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (c) restrict or void entries or participation from any entrant if any suspicious entry and/or participation is detected; (d) cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and distribute the prize in a manner deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason; (e) disqualify any participant that supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of the Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize (and in such case, that person may be prosecuted to the full extent
of the law). Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) errors, typos or misprints in these Official Rules, in any promotion-related advertisements or other materials; (6) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; (7) if an entrant’s e-mail address, or other contact information does not work or is changed without entrant giving prior written notice to Sponsor or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Delaware or the appropriate Delaware State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the
laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3mVhLBe. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2021 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor or have any involvement with this Sweepstakes.
Limited time only. Offer expires at 11:55 pm PT on January 5, 2022 or when the cap of $500,000 in total redemptions is reached. To redeem the offer you must download the GoPuff app, use coupon code “VENMO30”, and add Venmo as a payment method.
The offer is valid for $10 off your next three (3) orders, up to $10 off each, with a total up to $30 off (before taxes and fees). Taxes, Delivery Fees, and a Service Fee may still apply. Valid only in the U.S. in GoPuff delivery zones.
Offer valid from December 2, 2021, to January 5, 2022. This offer is good for $50 off your next order totaling $99 or more when promotion code FDVENMO is entered at checkout and Venmo is used as the payment method. Offer code is valid for a maximum of one redemption only and may not be combined with any other promotion code. Offer available only in select zip codes and Fresh Direct delivery zones. All standard Fresh Direct customer terms and conditions apply. FreshDirect and Venmo reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify this offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion. Discount excludes taxes, bottle deposit, surcharges and delivery fees. Offer is nontransferable. Void where prohibited. © 2021 Fresh Direct, LLC. All rights reserved.
Eligible Participant: Open only to individuals who; (1) are residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, (2) are eighteen (18) years of age or older, (3) are valid holders of a U.S. Venmo account (“Valid Account”) during the Offer Period (defined below), and (4) receive an email or view an in app banner from Venmo inviting participation in the offer (“Invitation”), (eligibility for/those who receive the Rewards will be determined solely by Venmo) (“Eligible Participant”).
Offer Period: Offer begins on December 2, 2021, at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends when 50,000 Rewards have been earned by Eligible Participants or on January 5, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, whichever comes first (“Offer Period”).
How it Works: An Eligible Participant must complete an “Eligible Purchase” on the Hulu mobile website using Venmo as the payment method during the Offer Period. An “Eligible Purchase” means a completed billing charge using Venmo as a payment method (after free trial, if any) for any Hulu subscription, including The Disney Bundle.
Once the Eligible Purchase payment has been verified by Venmo, Five Dollars ($5.00 USD) will be sent to Eligible Participant’s Valid Account (“Reward”). Reward should be added to Eligible Participant’s Valid Account within two (2) weeks of qualifying but may take up to forty-five (45) days. There are only 50,000 Rewards available during the Offer Period; Rewards will no longer be available once the limit is reached. Limit one (1) Reward per Valid Account.
Miscellaneous: Valid Account must remain in good standing from the time of participation through Reward fulfillment to redeem a Reward, as determined in Venmo’s sole discretion. Venmo may provide an alternate reward of equal value if it is unable for any reason to fulfill the Reward. Venmo reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion. Similar offers may run at the same time; qualification for this offer does not constitute qualification for any other offer. Venmo is not responsible and/or liable if any e-mail, Reward, Eligible Purchases, or offer-related materials or correspondence are lost, fraudulent, abusive, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, altered, defective, misdirected, tampered with, or irregular in any way or if any participant’s e-mail address, Valid Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without participant giving prior written notice to Venmo. Venmo reserves the right to review any account or transaction related to this offer, in its sole discretion, without notice, and delay or reverse completion of the Reward. Offer is void where prohibited and if Eligible Purchases are fraudulent, abusive, not completed through legitimate channels, or irregular in any way. Certain offers may not be transferable. Participation is subject to the Venmo User Agreement. Any questions relating to the offer will be resolved in Venmo’s sole discretion and its decisions related to the offer will be final and binding. Venmo is a service of PayPal, Inc., 2211 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95131. Hulu is a registered trademark of Hulu, LLC.