Need a Venmo account statement or want to review your history for tax reporting? Check out these steps to access your Venmo transaction history.
How can I access my Venmo account statements?
View your transaction history on the Venmo website.
You can also download your transaction history as a CSV file by clicking the “Download CSV” button next to the "View" button.
You can download your history in one-month windows going back three years.
- If you need to see older transactions, we can send you a statement via email. Please contact our Support team to get started.
Alternatively, you can view your personal Transactions feed on the Me tab in the Venmo app. If there are any specific transactions you’d like to look at, tap the magnifying glass to start a search.
For information about transaction history notification emails, please click here.
I need to access a full statement in preparation for tax season
Follow the steps above to access and view your statement one month at a time (you can’t access the entire year all at once). If you’re using a business profile on Venmo, visit this article for more information on tax reporting.
- If you don’t have a business profile but frequently use Venmo to sell goods or services, we recommend exploring business profiles. Some benefits of creating a business profile include, but are not limited to:
- Increased visibility for your business in the Venmo app
- Ability to generate referrals among socially engaged Venmo users
- Options to provide potential customers with more information about your business in the app, including links to a website and social media accounts
- Formal tax documentation for business profiles that meet or exceed federal and state reporting thresholds