If you already have a verified bank account on Venmo, you can jump to step 3 of this article.
1. Add a bank account
2. Verify your bank account (RECOMMENDED)
We strongly recommend that you verify your account before transferring funds to your bank account to ensure that the funds arrive successfully. Venmo is not responsible for lost transfers to bank as a result of incorrectly entered bank credentials.
3. Transfer funds to bank account
Once you have added your bank account and verified it transfer funds to your bank account if you're using a computer.
You can also use the Venmo app to send the money in your Venmo account to your bank using the Standard or Instant method. If you’re on the Venmo app, go to the “Me” tab , then tap the “Add or Transfer” button under Wallet. Then, follow these steps to initiate your transfer:
- Enter or edit the amount you would like to transfer to your bank
- Tap “Instant” (for a small fee) or “1-3 Biz Days” (for no fee), and select your preferred bank account or debit card
- Confirm your transfer details, and tap the green “Transfer” button
Please note, transfers are reviewed which may result in delays or money being locked or removed from your Venmo account. Learn more here.