If you already have a verified bank account on Venmo, you can jump to step 3 of this article.
1. Add a bank account
For more information on how to link a new bank account, please see our help article about linking a bank account.
2. Verify your bank account (RECOMMENDED)
For more information on how to verify your bank account, please see our help article about verifying your bank account.
We strongly recommend that you verify your account before transferring funds to your bank account to ensure that the funds arrive successfully. Venmo is not responsible for lost transfers to bank as a result of incorrectly entered bank credentials.
3. Transfer funds to bank account
Once you have added your bank account and verified it, click here to transfer funds to your bank account if you're using a computer.
In the app:
- Tap the "☰" icon at the top of the app
- Tap "Transfer to Bank" or “Transfer Money.” (Alternately: Tap “Manage Balance” and then “Transfer to Bank”)
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer to your bank
- Tap “Instant” (for a small fee) or “1-3 Biz Days” (for no fee), and select your preferred bank account or debit card
- Confirm your transfer details, and tap the green “Transfer” button
Please note, transfers are reviewed which may result in delays or money being locked or removed from your Venmo account. Learn more here.