Do you need to send money from Venmo to another platform? Visa+ can help.
How do I send money on Visa+ ?
If you want to send money to PayPal via Visa+, the first step is confirming the recipient’s Payname. Visa+ payments cannot be cancelled or reversed, so it’s important to make sure they’re going to the right place.
Once you’re sure you have the correct Payname, follow these steps:
- Go to the Me tab
- Tap the Settings gear in the top right
- Tap Send Money to PayPal
- Tap Send
- Enter the recipient’s Payname
- Enter the dollar amount you want to send
- Confirm the payment details and then hit Next
- Remember: Visa+ payments cannot be cancelled or reversed. Please ensure the recipient’s details are correct. Payments sent to the wrong Payname or account could be lost.
- You’ll need to confirm the last four digits of the recipient’s phone number to complete the payment
It can take up to 30 minutes for the money to get to the recipient.
My recipient didn’t get the money I sent
Due to the way these payments process, it can take up to 30 minutes for the recipient to see the payment. If your recipient still doesn’t see the payment after 30 minutes, or if the payment went to the wrong person, contact our Support team.
How can I file a dispute?
What are the limits for a Visa+ payment?
There’s a $2500 per transaction limit for Visa+ payments. These transactions can be declined for reasons other than the limit.