Venmo QR kits are a quick, easy, and touch-free way to accept payments to a Venmo business profile. When a customer scans the QR code on these specialty products, they’ll be taken directly to the appropriate business profile to complete a payment. We offer lanyards, stickers, and more to suit your business needs.
I want to order a Venmo QR Kit
If you have a Venmo business profile, you can order a Venmo QR kit in the Venmo app.
- Make sure you are in your business profile, not your personal Venmo profile
- Tap ☰
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Order QR code kits”
From there, you will be able to select from a variety of Venmo QR code kit products. Once you’ve made your selections, proceed to the checkout to place your order. Once we’ve received your order, you’ll get an email confirmation.
I received my Venmo QR Kit, how do I set it up?
Once your Venmo QR kit arrives, you can activate it in the Venmo app to start accepting payments.
- Open the Venmo app and go to your business profile
- Tap the “Share” button to go to your business profile page
- Tap “Scan code” to scan the QR code on your Venmo QR kit
- When prompted, enter the activation code that’s included in your kit package. The activation code is also emailed to you.
Once your Venmo QR kit is activated, customers will be able to scan the QR code with their Venmo app to be taken directly to your business profile.
I have an issue with my QR Kit order
If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Support team. We’ll need the following information to find your order:
- The first and last name on your order
- The email address on your order
- The order number